Off to Nando's on Friday

*Red*

So what's your favourite meal there?
x

the chicken (the hot one) with the salad :D i ordered 1/4 last time - how small. ill be ordering whole one next time ;)

Sticky Vicky had the chicken and salad. I've been, a long time ago now and I don't recall what I ate Red.

thanks Jim ;)

sticky vicky, moobs, boobs. does it ever end :8855:
never been to a nandos but if i did it would have to be plain chicken and salad

Don't think I've ever been to Nando's either. x

oh you have to go its delish :D

Nando's addict here! I usually have the Mediterranean salad with chicken as it was only 6.5 WW points but last time I went I was able to have half chicken with mixed leaf salad and the chicken is much nicer! Usually have mine medium or hot.

Thanks everyone :D x

mediterranean salad at Nandos is lush!!

Just wanted to recommend my absolute favourite, the 'mediterranean salad' at Nandos - its so flavoursome and tastes quite naughty but when broken down is very low in sins eg olives - really low, feta cheese - Healthy A, Chicken & Salad - Free plus Nando's Marinades which are the same as you can buy in the shops are low enough not to worry too much about!! I love Nandos so much that i grabbed a paper menu at my last visit and sort of syned out the menus (recommend:)), even the frozen yoghurt is worth endulging in as a low syn treat!! Enjoy your night out xx

Back