Off to nandos tomorrow never been before

You can have the chicken options but make sure you take the skin off.

If your on Extra Easy then I know they do a spicy rice and a mashed potato. Stay away from anything saucy, you can also have the corn on the cob but make sure you ask for it without butter!

Enjoy! :)

I go for a half chicken, but remove the skin, plus a corn on the cob and spicy rice. They're salads are OK - they come undressed, but they do tend to look like someone just emptied a bag of salad leaves into a large bowl and threw in 2 cherry tomatoes!

I always go for a half chicken, and take off the skin (although I usually eat a wing with the skin on as it's soooo good, and then I just syn that), and then spicy rice and corn on the cob. They usually just give you a little packet of butter which I just leave.

The salads are ok, but Sparky67 is right, they really don't look that appetising!

Enjoy it whatever you have, Nando's is yummy!

Kirsty

Is the spicy rice free????????? I am a nandos addict and on WW i could never have nandos ! x

I have rattatoue as a side which covers the superfree for EE - just allow syns for the oil - maybe count it as your hexB if you can?

Back