Off to Zumba tonight for the first time!

Nay.

Bum as big as my Horse's!
And I'm scared!!!!!!!

Never done anything like that before and I don't know what to expect. A friend is joining with me so at least I'm not on my own, but I'm really nervous! Daft I know but, argh, I just don't have any confidence right now. :(

The best thing about my zumba classes is that no really takes it seriously.
We have a laugh, we do what we can and don't worry about not being able to follow the steps it will come with time.

Enjoy yourself thats the main thing and don't worry about not being able to do it.

I will probably come home all happy after having a great time!

I do Aqua Zumba now on a Monday evening and it's a good laugh.

The instructor is good but she goes at 100mph and I think she forgets that you cannot move that fast in water! :eek: We all end up doing our own thing about 5 paces behind. :D

Not sure I'd have the confidence to go to a class though. I've got it for the Wii and keep saying I'll try it out first before I embarrass myself...

I do Aqua Zumba now on a Monday evening and it's a good laugh.

The instructor is good but she goes at 100mph and I think she forgets that you cannot move that fast in water! :eek: We all end up doing our own thing about 5 paces behind. :D

Not sure I'd have the confidence to go to a class though. I've got it for the Wii and keep saying I'll try it out first before I embarrass myself...

I will be making sure I'm at the back in a corner somewhere ;)

It is absolutely hilarious, you WILL enjoy yourself but you will also wake up tomorrow thinking someone has cut off your ankles.

It is absolutely hilarious, you WILL enjoy yourself but you will also wake up tomorrow thinking someone has cut off your ankles.

Haha!! I will look forward to that!!! :8855:

Hope you enjoyed it. I love Zumba, have been doing it for about 5-6months now and it's the only form of exercise I've ever kept up because it's just so much fun. Once you're all dancing no one pays much attention to anyone but the instructor anyway because they're all so busy trying to keep up! :)

I started doing Zumba a few months ago and really enjoy it. I hope you had a good time at your class.

I hope you enjoyed class last night.

I started Zumba with a friend last week and loved it. We went again last night and are trying to persuade some work mates to come as well. It is good fun and the time went really fast.

We were advised to stand at the front and make sure we could see all of the instructor and I think it helped.

How did you get on??

I absolutely love zumba, its so much fun especially if your with a friend-i usually end up in fits of giggles at the back laughing at myself trying to keep up but you can def feel it working!! hope you enjoyed it xx

I LOVED IT!!!!
It was such a giggle, and the instructor is so lovely, and all the other ladies who joined are all normal lovely people, not stick thin things in boob tubes!!!! Can't wait for next Tuesday! :D

Back