off topic eurovision

phill1978

wants to get slim
god help us , he cant sing the backup singer were rubbish aswell, think we might win this year :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Ah missed it! I only look up when it sounds like something different and none of them do!

There was one I liked but can't remember who it was - the one Graham Norton said he'd been watching Titanic, lol.

I love the butterfly dresses though - want one!

Ah missed it! I only look up when it sounds like something different and none of them do!

There was one I liked but can't remember who it was - the one Graham Norton said he'd been watching Titanic, lol.

I love the butterfly dresses though - want one!

they are all bad cant pick one :( on the plus side pretty ladies :D lol

We have 7 points now - 3rd from bottom :(

You're not wrong - that's the sad thing.

What are the rules for Eurovision - why can't we use Elton or George Michael? We're bound to win then!

i know we were rubbish BUT we went that bad last again 10 points , well done germany ( what a load of s**t)

I hated the Germany entry. It was far too Lily Allen, trying (and failing) to put a quirky British twang to it.

:D The German entry has been No1 for 5 weeks in germany and is known all round europe, people were singing along with it, who has heard of the british entry?? he sounded like he was singing an old Rick Astley song, we have loads of talent but always send drivel, bring back Cliff Richard :8855:

Back