Off Topic - Party Time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by notsotrim, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. notsotrim

notsotrim Full Member

Ok, so this is totally off topic....

On Saturday night, I have been invited to a fancy dress party. The theme is Glamour! One of my friends is going as Marilyn Munro (sic??), one is going as a pink lady, one is going as Jessica Rabbit (she is quite slim!!!).

What can I go as?? Even though I wont be drinking, I still want to make an effort!

I thought about these, bearing in mind Debenhams has a 48 hour sale right now....

Cleopatra (too short notice to get head dress I think)

Morticia Addams - could get nice long black frock and put on the make up and straighten my hair.

Audrey Hepburn (from breakfast @ tiffanys) - Ok a fat audrey, but an attempt all the same. Get a shorter black dress, put my hair up, get a cigarette holder (not sure where from), put on my fake pearl necklace and braclet, get some cheap pearl earrings..

Any better ideas, or are these ok? Which on is best?

I am racking my brains out!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

CLUCKS Full Member

re headband

......... just an idea but you could get a piece of elaborate gold cord and use as a headband type thingy - the sort of thing that was an 80's rage (sorry showing my age :eek: :eek: )
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.