Off topic The Olympics

Hazykay

Silver Member
What am I going to watch on TV now? Looking at all those athletes & their toned bodies have made me think more about exercise & diet. They are so inspirational & have made me proud to be British.
I'm currently watching the closing ceremony using the last if my weeklies (glass of wine in hand with cheese & crackers) singing my wee heart out!!

It was fab wasn't it. They aimed to inspire a generation so here's hoping. My mind is inspired ... Not sure about the willingness of my bod though. Lol.

MissSmileyBrunette said:
It was fab wasn't it. They aimed to inspire a generation so here's hoping. My mind is inspired ... Not sure about the willingness of my bod though. Lol.

Marvellous!! The children of today are our future. That saying is so true. My mind was inspired too, but looking at those physiques, I know I'll never in a million years look anything like that. Maybe the heavy weight weightlifters!! Lol

Hazykay said:
What am I going to watch on TV now? Looking at all those athletes & their toned bodies have made me think more about exercise & diet. They are so inspirational & have made me proud to be British.
I'm currently watching the closing ceremony using the last if my weeklies (glass of wine in hand with cheese & crackers) singing my wee heart out!!

Hehe I love this being inspired and sitting there with the wine,cheese and crackers,made me giggle but in a nice way hun ;0)

Back