oh dear here we go again

I've decided to move back to cambridge after a few months break, I thought I could handle things myself and ended up putting some of the weight back on :rolleyes: I've been on slim and save for a month and have had little to no losses for some reason even though i've been 100%, I suspect that the calories were too low, as when I was on cambridge the last time I was on the 810 plan and losing quite well whereas slim and save is more like 600 calories. Anyway I have till the end of May/June to get to goal in time for some events, and im ready to do this completely now. A couple of questions if anyone can help me

Does anyone do any exercise on 810? And has it affected losses? Either slowed them down or sped them up?

Also, last time I got quite close to my goal, just about a stone to go and I still had stubborn areas where I hadn't really lost much, if I stick to this will they go eventually?

Welcome back, i started on ss+ for my first week then upped to 810 last week when i went to an aqua aerobics class and a legs, bums and tums class, i lost 5lb so it certainly didn't effect me in a negative way. I know these aren't the high impact classes i was doing before cd but there is no way i could do things like boxercise on so little calories.
If you already do some exercise you should be ok.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back