oh dear I'm back!! : ((

tashbuckle

OOps!! never thought i would need to come on here again but 6 months on and i've gained 7lb of the 21lb lost!! : ((

had so much going on in the last 6 months i totally lost the plot! glad to say i'm back LT started today and have completed my first day and feel great already. Hopefully hope to only be on this for a month but hope to get some support and encouragement from old and new friends on the LT challenge!!

weight = 10st
goal = 9st

Welcome back Tash, good luck on round 2 :) x

No doubt you will knock off those pesky few pounds pretty quickly. Good luck.

just ending day 6, one more day to go and i've completed a week whoop whoop. Feel great - just been for my second run of the week and am motivated for my 2nd week. hope your all doing ok.. just done my ketosis strip and its very very pink :)))

Hi Tashbuckle :) Good luck for WI tomorrow x

Can I ask how tall you are?

I am back too. It is so annoying to have slipped back into old habits, but the main thing is to do smoething about it, which you are, and get back into the swing of it, although I have found it very challenging, I am on my 5th attempt, I go all day on the shakes and then cave in, this is the time, no more messing around, get on with it. You will do great.

Hi, ye i was like that did really good in the day with the slim fast shakes then BANG outta control at night! :cry:
being on the LT puts a whole new perspetive on things for me i know when i've purchased this its serious so i tend to stick to it.. maybe psychological lol.
only got 11lb to go!
ps I'm 5.4.

lost another 2lb and got down to 135 then had a binge last night.. and i mean a BINGE:cry:. WHATEVER i could get my hands on i ate dont know what came over me. back on track today been for a run and feel focused again, gained the 2lb i lost so back to a 7lb loss! so easy to come back on isnt it.. pescy pounds lol.

hope your all doing better than me. going to a party tonight equipped with my soda water as opposed to wine : ((

focus focus focus

Back