Oh dear...

Trash

Still fighting
I have just succomed to half a chicken and pickle sarnie :eek:

Been good all day even watched OH and DD eat a chinese earlier and was fine!

But since about 9 tonight the half cooked chicken in the fridge was clucking at me!

I realise i should of faught it more but its happened now and am sure I wasn't in ketosis anyway with the antibiotics I'm on as i've been hungry all week!

There's my line :rant2: I've give myself a good talking too and am ready to carry on as I were so to speak
x

Not an excuse but Totm due Tuesday :(

Hi Tracey,

I think if you are on antibiotics you probably should be eating something and chicken is a good choice.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Aw hun never mind. You have done so well this blip does not matter. Start again as from now and carry on. As mini says maybe with you being on antibiotics you should be having meal anyway :D xxx

Never mind. Just carry on again and you'll be fine. You should've just scoffed the chicken though! Yum, I might get some out of the freezer for me for tomorrow.

Draw that line now, the chicken was your protein anyway.

If I was on ab's I would listen to my body and you obviously needed something.

Have a good night' s rest and tommorow is a new and successful day.

Don't be upset or let this stop your progress.

All the best Tracey x

Oh bugger! But it could have been worse hun, as the others have said, draw a line under it, get better and back on it asap x x

Don't be hard on yourself Tracey, you've done fab while you've been feeling so ill. You've already drawn a line under it, so it's onwards and downwards from here :D

Have a good day tomorrow hun xx

Never mind Tracey, it's just a wee blip!! I've not been great today as the munchies took hold of me at tea time, but I'm not gonna beat myself up over it!!! Back on track tomoz!! You'll be fine!! Chin up!!!!

Great Tracey. But I think what Blingbabe has said is true, sometimes your body does need a little something extra. Try to keep a bit of chicken in the fridge for such moments or the dieters hatred food, cottage cheese (which I actually like but I'm weird like that!). Some good protein won't take you out of ketosis. x

I'm just going to echo what the others have said, if you're ill and on antibiotics your body may need that little bit more. So if you feel you have to, that's fine. Just try and leave out the bread and pickle next time! You're allowed 120g of chicken on SS+ which is hardly different calorie wise then SS, so don't worry too much about it :) Thing is, even you were in ketosis, wouldn't take long to get back into it because you didn't eat huge amounts of carbs.

Back