Extra Easy Oh dear...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Broke down last week in Essex (I live in Notts) so ended up staying down in Essex with my grandad for a few extra days. All very well except 1)I missed my weigh in and 2)I have been very very very naughty :break_diet:

Back to weigh in tonight and I am dreading it as pretty sure I have gained about a stone the last week. Argh

Hey Starlit,

I know how you feel! Through circumstance (friends staying, then a holiday), I have also been "very very very naughty", as you put it...

Just get back on the bandwagon right now, and the damage won't be as bad as you think. If you've been naughty, then a lot of your extra weight will be water retention. Also, the occasional blow-out is quite good for raising your metabolic rate (at least, that's what I tell myself!)

Just get back on it and you will be just fine - keep us up to date!

I too was very very naughty all weekend!! but back on plan today..... i did enjoy my weekend though! :) we can do it let just start a fresh today x

I wasn't "very very very" naughty, but I was very very naughty before my last WI and you can see the results below *ahem*.

It usually comes off quite quickly though, you just have accept the gain (if indeed you do gain - which you might not) and get back on plan :D

xx

Brush yourself down after tonight's WI and get straight back on plan tomorrow. Don't let it de-motivate you :)

Well and went to weigh in...and...

-3lb:eek:!!!!!

It is safe to say that I can't bloody believe it, especially as I am due on any time now :D :D :D :D

And please don't worry, I shant t
ake it for granted and use this as an excuse to continue eating like a pig in the hope I continue to lose weight... Instead I intend to try really hard this week and shift some more :)

Starlit_Cazza said:
Well and went to weigh in...and...

-3lb:eek:!!!!!

It is safe to say that I can't bloody believe it, especially as I am due on any time now :D :D :D :D

And please don't worry, I shant t
ake it for granted and use this as an excuse to continue eating like a pig in the hope I continue to lose weight... Instead I intend to try really hard this week and shift some more :)

Wowzers well done! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back