Oh dear!!

t11cky

I am mor than merry and couldn't care less about sliimers world and munching away on many things i know i shoulnt be after a syn free day until 4 cans of lager and a 25cl bottle of rum. OH and 2 packets of baked walkers crisps, 2 lidl twix's, 2 alpen lights. I have lost the plot tonight!!! :mad:
I have had a goodnight though!!!:D

Lol at slimers world! We're not that slimey :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

t11cky said:
I am mor than merry and couldn't care less about sliimers world and munching away on many things i know i shoulnt be after a syn free day until 4 cans of lager and a 25cl bottle of rum. OH and 2 packets of baked walkers crisps, 2 lidl twix's, 2 alpen lights. I have lost the plot tonight!!! :mad:

:eek:

t11cky said:

This is probably like alot of us, it's either all or nothing. Today is a new day so just start again x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

lol, Ok I am in slimming world not slimers world!!

Back to being a good boy today!! No syns so far and trying to make up for having a good night but not in a slimmers world way, oh and its weigh in time tomorrow!!

Sounds like me - i have had a rubbish weekend - eat wise! Back on plan now, and having a few syn free days hopefully to even it out!!! xxx

I took my niece and nephew to a wacky warehouse on friday night and ended up leathered :eek: In a family pub, oh my!

Bloody booze! A couple measured vodkas on Friday, rakes of white wine spritzers last night and 2 measured vodkas and 2 glasses red wine today. Duh. I tend to have very....sociable weekends. Gotta try and claw it back before Thursday. Arghhhhh.

Not really sure how but I have lossed 4lbs this week!! Thankyou to you all, at least I know I wasn't the only one!! Even though my first post is rather embarrasing!!

I took my niece and nephew to a wacky warehouse on friday night and ended up leathered :eek: In a family pub, oh my!

only way to survive wacky warehouse surely :D

Not really sure how but I have lossed 4lbs this week!! Thankyou to you all, at least I know I wasn't the only one!! Even though my first post is rather embarrasing!!

Well done you! That's a great loss...but I don't think the plan you followed will work every week...lol :D

Good luck with your weight loss journey. ;)

Well done! I'm dreading WI tomorrow. I had one full day off plan on Friday, this was expected & the idea was to go back 100% on Sat, that never happened and after countless drinks Fri, Sat during the day & Sunday, followed by a Chinese on Sunday night of chips/FRIED rice & szechuan chicken I feel i've totally blown it!

Only had 2 syns yesterday, planning none today or tomorrow and hoping to at least maintain tomorrow!
Sx

Well done lol! im trying to go syn free til friday as i really blew it at the weekend lol xxx

I think if you fall off the wagon BUT enjoy it, then it doesn't matter. Just get back on track the next day. Nothing worse than overindulging & regretting it so as long as you didn't, that's ok.

Back