Oh dear

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tomtom, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. tomtom

tomtom Full Member

Don’t you just hate working in a small office….

Ok, so here I am. Day 6, sitting here quite the thing, more than happy on CD, 4 pints of water down so far since 9am, and just finished my 2nd shake for the day.

I still feel hungry all day every day, but the water calms it down, so not a problem.
    Not even had the temptation to jump ship yet..and then………………..

In walks the guy that sits next to me, with his lasagne ready meal from M&S.
    The smell is driving me mental !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear if there wasn’t a big PC screen in the way I’d jump over the desk and mug him for the food.

Bah !
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    awe bless..

bring in a boullion next time :)
  4. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I know exactly how you feel!!!!!

It can really get to you these food smells.

I have not been too bad and isn't really that hungry anymore, but for some reason today I feel like eating a horse and a half ;)

Dont worry, keep sipping the water and have some tea, I find that peppermint tea really filsl me up!!!

Hang in there......
  5. justjane

justjane Member

Cambridge Diet
    :sigh: I know just how you feel - other peoples food smells sooooo gooooood :cry:
  6. tomtom

tomtom Full Member

well today...he's eating chips and brown sauce.
    Still, more calories in his sauce than i consume in 1 day ! :D
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awww you poor thing, drink some more water :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.