Oh GLOBBITS!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
It's the first time since I started in April, but I have fallen off the wagon BIG TIME this week! I am SO tired and depressed! (work) But I shall climb back on tomorrow and get my backside into gear again! :wave_cry:

Mate, you know what we are all going to say.... everyone has days/weeks where they fall off the wagon, but it's not always a bad thing. Sometimes you need to get it out of your system in order to start a fresh. Dont worry yourself about it hun xx

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, Judi. When you posted recently about your job, I said to my hubby how lucky we are to be retired! Even now, it still doesn't seem quite right that our pension gets paid into the bank, and neither of us have been to to work - it's as if it's a mistake, and they'll suddenly catch up with us...

At least it's not too long to go Judi - and boy, how you'll love and appreciate it when it comes!!!

It happens to the best of us. You're a wise woman Judi, you know exactly what to do to get back on with it.

I was nowhere near the wagon this weekend, so I will be cracking on at an ultra-determined pace to catch back up with the wagon from tomorrow morning!

Oh my Judi, I think we're all feeling the mega diet wagon blues at the min. I was bad last week and am back on it now, but still craving the naughties and I know I have to stick to it. It's hard when you get that lull... we can do it though! Wagons ho as from today, dealski?!

xxx

Dealski! I love you guys! And thanks!

You needn't it Judi, I hope you had plenty of vino too, if you hadn't had a major blow out diet wise this weekend, you would have blown a gasket because of your work problems, and we don't want that happening to you, you had to let off steam and chill out....

And you are strong enough and sensible enough to get right back on the plan again tomorrow, and you will be in a better frame of mind at work too because of it.

Plus you may get a bonus from it - it could kick start your metabolism and you could lose again this week, fingers crossed for that.

Love and best wishes to you. X

Last edited:
I'm with Donnie- Globbits is now my favourite new word.

Give yourself a gentle kick up the bum and move on- 'normal' people have times when they eat too much, but they don't then allow it to make them down or dominate their mind. Learning to move on from times like this is all part of re-educating yourself about food.

Don't beat yourself up, lovely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry you are having a hard time Judi.
You are such a strong and determined person so you will get right back on track.
We are all human, and all need the occasional blow out to make us feel better and I hope you do.
I hope everything gets better soon and I am sure your weight loss will continue.
You have done so well and will carry on doing so.
By the way, I love the word Globbits too!

I'm jumping back on with you, Judi!

Sorry you are having a stressful time :( Sometimes we just need to do this, the most important thing is how quickly we get back on plan.

I've fallen off with a big THUD this weekend too, think I had about 2 wks worth of syns in 2 days. Whoops lol ;)

Hope you're ok xx

Hun, sometimes we need to have this big blow out to clear away the cobwebs and kick start our bodies again.
Dont fret, as you have said yourself, just get back on track and you will be fine.

xxx

Heck honey you're stronger than I am! You're a star - you've had a weak moment but we all know you will get it back and sort it out - it may not even do any damage.

Hope work stuff sorts itself out - it sucks and isn't fun. Big hugs xxxx

On the topic of current favourite words, a friend recently used the word 'wazzock' when describing someone and it's my new (rediscovered) favourite word!

Ah Judi........loving the globbits!!
The wine globbits chase me every weekend......you all know what it's like, a wee treat, relax, chilled Prosecco........and then you panic at weigh in times.
All I can say Judi is we ALL understand and sympathise...some weeks I'm stronger than others.
Keep going hun....we'll all get there xx

Back