Oh God!!!

NN89

Sexy Member
Talk about falling off the wagon

I JUST ATE A WHOLE CAKE!!! :cry::break_diet:

I sat there, cutting up a slice, that would have been 6 syns...and i just picked it up and popped it in my mouth..was a tesco value raspberry flavour sponge...and ive eaten it all...has around 900 calories...

oh god, i have weigh in tomorrow too...

:cry:

I give up!

carm down me lovley.. iv bin there!! i wouldnt expect it to show a gain by your weigh in tomorrow. Dont worry. Get back on the wagon tomorrow and youl be fine! dont fret, dont panic.. enjoy your cake! lol youv done it now anyways! xxx

I agree with Fern, learn from it - you've eaten it now, try and think about it, did you enjoy it? Was it worth it? Then next time you have that sort of temptation try and remember back, I've said before its why SW is a plan not a diet.

Try not to worry to much hun :hug99:

Don't panic, it should'nt show right away, just forget it now and start a new day afresh, good luck with your WI.

Don't give up! Just get right back on the plan today, you can undo any 'damage' by getting back to food optimising 100%. Count the cake as a flexi syn day, now count every syn for the rest of the week.

x

Don't worry hun I have had a whole weekend like that (well thursday to Sunday) try and laugh it off and draw a line under it. If we were good all the time then life would be no fun. Start afresh from today and give it 100%. You won't be able to see a gain from your cake today anyway so don't fret. All will be ok, you could have done worse!!! Big hug and hope you feel better.

Agree with all the above!

Also though, maybe have a bit of a think to yourself about why you went for the whole cake, when you originally intended to have a perfectly allowed, synned slice?
What made you do it? Can you remember what went through your head? What stopped you stopping yourself?
Just have a think about it. Doing little things like that should help you address binge/over-eating issues (if you want to! Needn't be a big old serious thing!) and help you stay on plan in the future :D

Good luck at WI today.

Agree with all the above!

Also though, maybe have a bit of a think to yourself about why you went for the whole cake, when you originally intended to have a perfectly allowed, synned slice?
What made you do it? Can you remember what went through your head? What stopped you stopping yourself?
Just have a think about it. Doing little things like that should help you address binge/over-eating issues (if you want to! Needn't be a big old serious thing!) and help you stay on plan in the future :D

Good luck at WI today.

I really don't know..
i was holding it in my hands...and next thing i know it wasn't there

i think im missing 'treating' myself int he way i used too, obviously it wasn't good for me. I didn't eat the whole cake, i threw up after 3/4 of the way through because i felt so disgusted i'd eaten it (didn't make myself my body just rejected!)

Its the back on the wagon challenge from today so socks are rolled up and im ready for action :)

I'm glad to hear you feel better about it now :) I've said it a couple of times today its that dreadful m word, moderation we're all obviously over weight otherwise we wouldn't be here and I'm sure for each of us its a differnt reason but I am willing to bet moderation is a reason within everyone's top 5. I'm trying to break out of the mind set that I'm not allowed things, like 28g of Ben and Jerry's is something like 6syns, but I think what is 28g's?! So rather than have it enjoy it and say yum yum yum, i either don't have any and feel deprived or eat the tub and go of plan for 6 months!

I like your fighting talk - gives me hope :D

Natt xxx

I'm glad to hear you feel better about it now :) I've said it a couple of times today its that dreadful m word, moderation we're all obviously over weight otherwise we wouldn't be here and I'm sure for each of us its a differnt reason but I am willing to bet moderation is a reason within everyone's top 5. I'm trying to break out of the mind set that I'm not allowed things, like 28g of Ben and Jerry's is something like 6syns, but I think what is 28g's?! So rather than have it enjoy it and say yum yum yum, i either don't have any and feel deprived or eat the tub and go of plan for 6 months!

I like your fighting talk - gives me hope :D

Natt xxx

I miss ben and jerrys the most :(

when i get to club 10 i have a tub in the freezer saved lol
i've done so well so far anyway, would be **** to give up now

That is a brilliant attitude to have, don't give up all the girls (and the boys) here are always available for support just when you need it, I've had it given to me, so it's only polite to give back! Wooo!

:gen126: :happy036:

Hey hun, so glad that you are feeling back on track, I have days where I just want to gorge (and quite often do as I am a nortious comfort eater!) but its all about getting it right in your head. After my terrible diet weekend and I really did go mad I have still lost 2lb, not quite sure how yet but it can be done. (Although not a recommendation!!):p x

hope you've got your head back on. For me i just stay well clear of any kind of temptation, cos i know i'll give in if its around me. U say you've got a tub of ben n' jerrys. i mean if you're that way inclined. take that tub out the freezer and throw it inthe bin. it will feel alot better then eating the full tub one night then regretting it afterwards. :)

Or you could slice the cake when you buy it and freeze the slices if you think you can be trusted! Cheese is my problem and I freeze it in 1oz pieces.

stop feeling guilty !!!!! you ate a cake you felt like you wanted to big deal the smart thing to do now honey and the best thing about slimming world ever is you add up what that cake was and you remember you have had quite a few syns and deduct them off the rest of the week , if you wanna eat a whole cake then you eat one it's just knowing you can't do it every day thats the important bit XXXXX you don't have to do a mad starve yourself week it's about being aware of what you put in your body.

Back