• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

oh heck!!

Joy, dont panic ,you made a good choice. I know from my WW days that chow mein is one of the best meals to have from a chinese (7.5 points) and if you only had half thats not bad. Its mostly chicken and vegetables and some noodles anyway.

Sorry i also ment to say who hasnt come home from work sometimes exhausted . dont be so hard on yourself . You made a good choice better than Pizza or indian or fish and chips !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Yes I agree, deffo a good choice under the circumstances. You'll be fine :) xx

If it makes you feel any better I had jumbo sausage and chips from the chippy tonight. I have had a bad week, just feel hungry all the time. I have a terrible cold and an interview tomorrow afternoon which I have been stressing over big time. Oh well. I guess its normal to have days like these, its just making sure we get back to the healthy eating I suppose. :( xx

joy1

Silver Member
thanks everyone feeling better today, going to have to get myself a good calorie counting book, just dont want to get into a habit with takeways so made sure when I shopped today there was plenty of healthy meals to choose from.

kered

Gold Member
Glad you are feeling better today.

I had some chippy chips when I was at my Daughters yesterday, just a handful, but they were totally delish!!!

Had fish and chips twice while on holiday in Cornwall, but could only manage to eat half a portion each time, anyway. Not in a mad rush to eat anything elso so fatty as I come up in spots the very next day!!!:eek:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Had fish and chips twice while on holiday in Cornwall, but could only manage to eat half a portion each time, anyway. Not in a mad rush to eat anything elso so fatty as I come up in spots the very next day!!!:eek:
That'll learn ya supa! :giggle:

Don't beat yourself up. I had fish and chips, an indian and a KFC whilst my husband was home on R&R and I didn't really enjoy any of it and to top it off it was all a bit rich and gave me the runs! Think that that must be good, will put me off from having it again!