Oh I HATE tuesdays!

BridgetF

It's weigh-in day here and I just loathe it! I spend the whole day worrying and not eating properly and feeling starving and toying with not going and and and and...

I've been on the scales in Tesco and have lost weight there compared to this time last week, I've been good and have done stacks of exercise so why can't I just relax.

I swear if I haven't got a good loss this week I'm going to give up.

Grrrrr!

You shouldnt really avoid eating on a weigh day Huni, thats really not good for you.
I would stick to light meals and fruit and stop drinking 1 hour before hand, that way you will be fine.
I used to have chicken drumsticks and salad as well as fruit, Mullerlite yogurts and breakfast and still have a loss.

Oh I know - that's what makes it so stupid!! I've been a bit more sensible today. Had a grapefruit for breakfast, some fresh pineapple and then for lunch had smoked salmon (oooh get me!) on a couple of ryvita so I'm no longer threatening to eat my own foot!

am going to the earlier class tonight so I can go home and gorge on pancakes with the kids and will get back on track in the morning!

Fingers crossed for later eh? Thanks for replying :)

Grab some fruit and eat it at class straight after the weigh in bit, that way then you are less likely to eat something that you shouldnt!!

Good luck and Im sure that you will be fine.

The class I go to is at 12noon, after I weigh, I get myself a cup of tea then get out my packed lunch and eat it in class while everyone is weighing, and I am not the only one who does this.

it's my weigh in day too and I go with a friend who hardly eats anything all day then has a snack after weigh in. Whereas I eat as normal during the day, the only thing I avoid is jacket potato, because I had a lighter loss once when that was what I had eaten. I still hate weigh in day tho! I pray all day to have a 'calling' for the toilet! I hope I have a loss tonight too! Good luck Bridget let me know how you get on x

Back