oh man

ALB1993

I have just had 2 kfcs 2 days in a row :( will I gain weight now?? I have also been to the gym both days but ate loads of other crap in the day :( shall I eat less tomorrow to make up for It ?

Put it down to a bad day and carry on as normal! Everyone has bad days, your not going to never eat junk food again your whole life! Don't worry about it

thank you - I'm craving everything ! I've cream cheese cake kfc pizza ! so 2 days of over eating wont make any difference to my weight ?

You may do but at the end of the day weight loss isn't a 100m sprint it's a bloody marathon!

You will fall off the wagon from time to time so don't worry just try not to cheat too often lol

yeah that's true! do you think it's ok to snack on as much fruit as you want ??

Fruit and Veg is fine. I tend to have my breakfast then have an apple about 2 hours later, then my lunch then I might have another fruit snack then my dinner

Everyone's different though, fruit and veg is really good for you, 5-a day and all that

Don't beat yourself up for eating less healthy food for a day or two - for me, it makes the weight loss journey feel really rubbish if I feel guilty for eating things I like that aren't as good for me!
My favourite low calorie snacks are things like veg sticks (celery, cucumber, carrot etc) and light cream cheese on low fat crackers :)

Back