Oh my! A 100% syn free, guilt free pancake!

gsp5790

As the title says really (but not actually syn free as I've now found out!) I discovered this earlier this afternoon and just wondered why I hadn't heard of it sooner! All it takes is this... 1 mashed banana and 2 eggs... That's it! Whisk them all together and fry (with fry light) until cooked like a normal pancake. Shazam! One banana pancake (technically I suppose it's a banana omelette but it definitely tastes more pancake than omelette.) Even better, top it with berries, sweetener, fat free yoghurt or low fat ice cream for a perfect treat any time of day or night. I am currently sitting here watching a film tucking into my banana pancake with gusto.

Definitely a must try!

Last edited:
Oh dear, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your pancakes are not free. Its 5 syns for a cooked banana but still pretty low syn if you like them :)

For totally free pancake's - 3 eggs, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon if you like it. Separate the egg whites and yolks, whisk the whites with some sweetener till there fluffy, mix the yolks with a bit more sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon, fold the yolks into the whites and there is your pancake mix. Fry using butter frylight. I really love these and there's fab they are completely free!!! Don't forget your superfree! pancakes.jpg

Back