oh my god McDonalds!

irish eyes

Silver Member
:family2:Yes its the hols and I had my ww chicken hotpot with veg so I was full and felt safe to get my 3 beautiful sons their request of McDonalds:eatdrink017::7600: but this is taking it to the limit when beside me m youngest is feeding my dog a chicken nugget :snoopyhouse:and my room is filled with the heady aroma of carbs so how am I coping?:doggy::flamingmad: I will tell you my secret... its you.. I am typing to all of you who understand the struggle but dont want to tell the children to eat somewhere else.:angel09: Its me that needs the willpower to say Ive already eaten (which I have) and they are nearly finished so forgive me if I give their squishy little cheeks some kisses :grouphugg:in the hope of some tiny micro bit of stray sauce.xx:sign0151:

haha well done on the willpower :) your post made me laugh !! looks like you on your way to a happier skinnier life :p xx

ha ha ha!how funny!were their cheeks tasty?
:happy096:you really are being strong willed!
my girl is stood smiling at me with a jaffa cake hanging out of her mouth at this very moment,and my boys best friend has just called me from next to her and said"do you want one liz?"!
of course i politely declined,as i too am an angel these days :innocent0002:
it's quite funny ,how i keep putting that box of jaffas out of sight,and they keep dragging it out again,and leaving it right in the middle of the kitchen side.
i can see it now,it's looking at me,i swear it is.winking at me and everything!!:D

Jaffa cakes ?? McDonalds ?? .... **fingers in ears .. I can't hear you ** ......

Your post made me chuckle Irish !! Your doing well .. Keep up the good work ! ;)

lol well done on resisting mcdonalds xx

is all cardboard tasting anyway lol. well done for resisting

i had a chicken sandwich yesterday with a side salad for 6 points,,1 or 2 of the kids chips fell into my mouth,,i swear:D

that very same thing happened to me tonight!! kids got a chippy and some chips sprang into my mouth :devilangel: was only 3 chips i did point them at half a point tho just to b sure

Back