OH MY GOD!!!! My 100 day photo!!!! WOW!!!

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!
YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
STUNNING!
WOW!!

That's unreal hun, you must be floating right now.
XX

Well done - great legs!! Think how FAB you are going to look in skinny jeans with legs like that up to your armpits!!! Keep going - you will be like a supermodel once you're at goal! Go on the Tall Galls!!!

:party0019:
Fan bloody tastic !! give yourself a pat on the back! You can see a huge difference there. keep it up ;)

Hey missie, don't you be cringing - you accept all these compliments for what they are - honest and true expressions of admiration for what you've done ........ this is the start of the new you honey and part of that is accepting compliments xx

have to agree about the legs! nice boots too btw!
looking great, what a difference!

and to think you were thinking going out drinking was a better idea a while ago! bet youre glad you stuck with it now!
:talk017:

just a little tip, i would put your id on the photos. i dont know if its ever happened on this site but another one photos were being taken and used for weight loss pill companies before and afters. Just by putting a watermark on will prevent this.

Brilliant work Claire. Look at your legs!

:party0011::bliss:Claire, you totally look like a different person already! WOW What a difference, well done on you, really proud of you! Fantastic!

Wow what are totally fantastic result in just 100 days. You should be sooooo proud of yourself and you look stunning!!

Well done, keep it up!! The development classes are NEVER as good as the foundation classes so you will need to find your own support network from here (it's what i had to do anyway!).

Well a huge FANDABBYDOZY to u well done!!
:party0019:

Back