Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.....

Hi Lois! Please to 'meet' you!! ;-)

Good luck with your LL journey! Thanks so much!

Oh my word, I can feel your excitement all the way in London!
WELL DONE POPPY!!! You've done BRILLIANTLY! 5lbs in one week... I need to know your secret!! :D

Start out very gently with the milk - just a tiny dash in your first coffee/tea...! You will feel it straight away, so gently does it! :D

Well done Poppy!!! Hehehehe I can feel your happiness alll the waydown here on the south coast!! I bet you wake this morning and pinch yourself!!

Hats off to you for the way you handeled the diet. You are a supsertat madam, and you are an inspiration to many!

Well done!!! I am so happy and so proud of you!!!

Don't be afriad of milk. Your heads in the righ place. Enjoy it!!!

From now on you are going to learn not to fear food, but to enjoy and celebrate it because YOU now control IT.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :) :) :)

Sitting reading this with a HUGE grin on my face, sharing your joy.

Many many congratulations Poppy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fab Poppy!! Huge hugs, you're body obviously listened to your concerns, now you can listen to your body back!!

Bestest of luck with the RTM. (And you're supposed to eat the chicken, not feel it!!)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
*go Poppy! go Poppy! go Poppy!*

When I read your first post I actually did a little dance of joy for ya ;) seriously! lol

I never doubted for a second that you would reach this point, P.
All the way through you have been brilliant, determined, focussed and inspiring to others.

I'm just jealous you beat me to the finish line! lol :p
But I'm also really happy for you :D

Now you can go and enjoy every day for the rest of your life as yet another one of the truely beautiful people of this world that this site houses :)

xx

Poppy - I could just feel your excitement when I read your post. Absolutely brilliant :D:D:D. I am sooo delighted and celebrating here with you.

So, waking up to your first full day at GOAL. How does it feel? Still walking on those clouds? I bet you are girl. You enjoy for a while.

I'm sure you will now begin to focus on the next stage and your mind will adjust to what has to be done. You sound like you have an amazing LLC to help. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing all about your experiences in RTM.

xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done poppy you've done brilliantly!!

it's such an inspiration seeing people lose so much weight and move onto rtm - i still think a bit of me can't believe it will ever happen to me but your pictures are amazing and spur me on every time i see them!!

really happy for you! xxx:happy096:

when i first read the title of this thread i thought you was..... nevermind

well done !!! :)

Well done Poppy!
What an amazing achievement, getting to goal in 20 weeks.
That's brilliant.
Well done you!

XXXX

when i first read the title of this thread i thought you was..... nevermind

well done !!! :)

LOL!!! If you were going to say that swear word 'PREGNANT', then absolutely not!! Take that H :copon: :p!!!

I think four kids is enough for anyone don't you??!! Their ages are 18, 10, 7, and 9 months....I'd have to be psychologically affected in some way to let that happen again!! LOL!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
*go Poppy! go Poppy! go Poppy!*

When I read your first post I actually did a little dance of joy for ya ;) seriously! lol

I never doubted for a second that you would reach this point, P.
All the way through you have been brilliant, determined, focussed and inspiring to others.

I'm just jealous you beat me to the finish line! lol :p
But I'm also really happy for you :D

Now you can go and enjoy every day for the rest of your life as yet another one of the truely beautiful people of this world that this site houses :)

xx

Aww, Pete....sniff:cry:

You got me all choked up! You are my shining light that I've been following, and you're so going to be right behind me at the door of RTM!

BL, thanks so much for being so complimentary, that means SO much coming from one of my 'mentors' on here!

Sorry if I've not mentioned a lovely post that any one else has left, I'm rubbish at this quoting stuff and wish I could do it so that I could respond to everyone on one post!! But all your messages have meant so much to me and truly made my day - aren't you a lovely lot??!!

hahahaha...I think your right BL...lol

Poppy - I could just feel your excitement when I read your post. Absolutely brilliant :D:D:D. I am sooo delighted and celebrating here with you.

So, waking up to your first full day at GOAL. How does it feel? Still walking on those clouds? I bet you are girl. You enjoy for a while.

I'm sure you will now begin to focus on the next stage and your mind will adjust to what has to be done. You sound like you have an amazing LLC to help. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing all about your experiences in RTM.

xx

Well, it's still SO surreal!! I can't quite believe it!! As someone has just said, it always seems so far off!! Even when I only had that 5lb to lose, because in reality that could have taken me 3 weeks or so to lose!!

I was going to have a cup of tea last night, but kept putting it off, until eventually it was too late. I brought a half pint of skimmed milk with me to work and had my first one, but to be honest, it was a bit of a letdown and I then had a horrible taste in my mouth so I'm back on black coffees!

I can just say, keep on going because the feeling is like nothing I've experienced!!

HAAAAA!!! Oh, that's just made me howl!! H - you naughty man!

Love it BL - and yes, it does remind me of Meg Ryan now you come to mention it - oh dear!! :-0

Back