OH MY GOD!!!!

fillymum

synful soul
Oh my God !!!!!!!

We had another couple come to see the house today. Belgium's this time.

We left them to wander around the house and the stables with the agent and I turned to Paul and said " well they aren't interested ". How wrong could I be. They fell in love with it, the house ,the views, the situation.

The agent has just phoned to say that they want to buy subject to getting planning permission to turn the stables into a house as they want a house for themselves and one for their daughter and son-in-law.

I think it is highly unlikely they will get permission but I am keeping everything crossed.

Who knows I could be back in England sooner than I thought. I could be looking for a group to go to in Cornwall.

Please send the most positive vibes you can.

I am sooooo excited, please, please let them get permission.

Good luck honey- good vibes coming your way

I really hope the guys get planning permission Sue, it's great to hear they were so enthusiastic.
Good luck and all that.

Fingers crossed :D

The agent has phones this evening to tell us that the Belgium people are talking to the town architect and will make us an offer depending on the outcome.

In the meantime she has a German family want to view on Monday.........bring it on babe!!! All very exciting and a sure fire way to keep the house clean and tidy lol !!!!

how long does it take to get a decision from the town bods?

How long is a piece of string lol !!!!

It depends on so many factors. We know they have already spoken to an architect who has been quite encouraging.

It's great to hear that there might be another party interested, as well as that the local architect is being positive about it all ,all good things :).

I have everything crossed for you... xxx :D Whereabouts in Cornwall are you after?

Within a 10 mile radius of St. Austell.

I have a sister there, anoyher sister in Truro and mum and dad lived in Mevagissey.

Roll on the day !!!!

Back