1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh my goodness, yum!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emmajane, 7 August 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Slimming World
    I just had pizza for tea - for just six syns!

I bought the Weight Watchers Three Cheese & Roasted Tomato Pizza, chilled 227g pizza the other week and then was gutted that it was 23.5 syns :( ... but I decided to cut it when frozen in to quarters as a treat/snack/part of meal.

I just had a slice with SW chips and it was GORGEOUS .. much nicer than the normal pizzas I got from supermarkets - I highly recommend it :D I shall be cooking a slice and having it cold for an after work snack tomorrow .. yummmmm!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I love pizza and have syn free pizza:)

Its simple to make and free on green not sure about red as I never do red.
  4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Have you tried the Weight Watcher's oval pizza's - the 'Spicy Chicken' one is really nice and it's 9 Syns, bit high -but, well worth it though when only pizza will do......
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.