OH MY LORD...Even I can't dispute this look different!! BEWARE..These are undie pics!

Ooo love your new avvie, is that your new do? You look gorgeous! xXx

Ah yes its is! Decided to go blonde and short - and I LOVE IT!!!!

Can I just add my WOW to the rest! You look fantastic. I didn't take underwear pictures, at my age my skin looks pretty horrid and some things just shouldn't be seen in public ;)

I was going to say about your avatar too - you just look so "elfin" - gorgeous :D

Okay....I need your help peeps! I think I'm pretty much at the clothes size I will finish at so am possibly going for a little shop tomorrow for some nice bits from workage.

I'm having a look at "how to dress for your shape" type websites...But I am being very special and can't work out whether I'm Pear (seen as my hips/bum/thighs are the biggest part of me), or am I more of an hourglass because of the waist?

I realy, really don't get it....I've never really looked at my body in this way - more just with disdain!!!

Thank you.!!!

Em whatever you get it will look gorgeous! I can't decide between the two shapes but lets face it you are hardly "hippy" now are you so pear shape sounds like you are bottom heavy which you are not. I'd go more hour glass due to tiny waist. Just trust what you see in the mirror and I'm sure it will look lovely on you. Wish I was going shopping tomorrow to buy lots of nice slim clothes. Have fun!

Trinny ans Susanah have them down as: -

Hourglass - big tits, small Waist, short waist, big hips, generous thighs.

Skittle - average tits, slim waist, ok tummy, big thighs, chunky calves.

Pear - small tits, long waist, flat tummy, saddlebags, heavey legs.

Back