At long last- my 'before' & 'after' pics...even though I'm not really finished yet!

well done!!!!!! You look amazing x

Fantastic really well done

Thanks a million everyone...I'm blushing here....:eek::eek::eek::D

(I still don't believe theres that much difference?! I may need therapy! LOL!)

Fabulous, beautiful AND slim. Well done, especially as the journey has been very hard for you some weeks, you deserve all the praise heaped on and more. Couldn't be more pleased for ya!!!

Hi,
Wow, what a difference, you look great and younger too. I know that old stomach, mine is still quite like that and then some, but getting there, you give me hope. No sign of that stomach in the 2nd photo.
The kids are gorgeous, by the way.
Doirin

Wow ! Check your badself out ! Very thin-spirational :D x

I missed these!!! OMG!!! Girl how fab are you looking and WHAT a difference! :) xx

Wow you look fab!!

Aww...shucks- thanks everyone!! I'd forgotten I'd posted them! LOL! This has brought it all back.:thankyou:
Just what I need to get me through my first post-LT hangover....:party0016::wave_cry:

Wow, I think I missed them first time around. You look brilliant, amazing transformation.

Hi Irish

Sorry, I thought I had replied to this! I have seen the photos..did you post on refeed as well?

Well, you look fab!!!! You have achieved so much and are a real inspiration to us on here as it was a hard struggle for you!

You do look so healthy and very happy indeed!!!!

Well done you!

take care

Well done on the loss! I'm not on LT but have a similar amount to lose, and you've shown that it CAN be done. Thank you for sharing, I'll be looking back on this when I'm having a bad day :)

Looking fantastic - what an amazing difference in you. Well done and I hope that little hangover has gone now.

Oh wow, look at the difference, well done!:D Cute babbies, the wee girl looks a bit like Princess Andre(Katie price's kid) or whatever she's called, so cute!:)

Back