Oh my word I did it!!! My first week with a weight loss of......

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
16lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I actually cant believe I have completed the first week, I am so over the moon and a little bit proud of myself!!:p

To anyone struggling-sit tight for the first week as it feels like it will be a breeze from now on!!!!

well done big pudding!! u must be thrilled. :) :)
Day 2 for me and uve just inspired me to go on yayyyy!

16pounds thats amazing, were u drinkin much water?

Thank you!!! It really does get easier-for me after day 3 was fairly easy and I am a sod and make things hard for myself like opening jars to smell food and having good old sniffs of the kids and hubbies dinner so I am not missing out lol!!!

I am not drinking as much as I should be but am trying. Day 1 and 2 I had about 4 litres and at the minute just 2 but I shall up that this week to help with the weight loss.

Best of luck for your first week!!!

wow big pudding, its sounds like ur really going for it and so u should be keep up the good work. I only had 2.5litres yesterday aiming for 3today though!

:wow: :party0019: :party0011:

Well done Big-Pudding, that's absolutely fantastic! :)

Thats fantastic honey!!!!well done you!!
I know what you mean about sniffing stuuf, when I first did CD, it was just after easter, and every time the boys had an egg piece I had to grab it and sniff it!!!!!!!!LOL, but it did help..I didnt really want to eat it, just to smell it!

Well done again!!!
Lou X

16lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I actually cant believe I have completed the first week, I am so over the moon and a little bit proud of myself!!:p

To anyone struggling-sit tight for the first week as it feels like it will be a breeze from now on!!!!

Absolutely AWESOME Julie!!!!!!!! :D:D:D....GO YOU!!!!!!!!!

Lacey..xx :)

Well done BP, thats FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

WOW!! what a brilliant first week loss, well done :D

Brilliant BP, well done!!

well done BP thats wonderful

Well done. After week one it just gets easier! Great weight loss - well done!

Drum roll))))))))))))))))))16lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy036::happy036::happy036:

Well done Julie:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Back