Oh my!!!!

Thanks again guys! ronniejacobs I didn't know there were leaflets to read, I'll be sure to grab one next WI, thanks!

Congratulations hun :D

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh congratulations! thats fab news!
if you bfeed too then u will get 6 extra hex's!!!! xxxx

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh congratulations! thats fab news!
if you bfeed too then u will get 6 extra hex's!!!! xxxx

OMG! SIX??????? :D :D :D :D :D
I plan on breastfeeding for 6 months. I'll certainly be enjoying the 6 HEXs. How many of each do you get, or can you pick and choose however you like?

you have to try and have more a's! i planned for 6 months but i read the benefits and we are still going strong! pm me if you need advice. am training to become a peer support worker in bfeeding.

kids are the most amazing gift in this world!! xxx

you have to try and have more a's! i planned for 6 months but i read the benefits and we are still going strong! pm me if you need advice. am training to become a peer support worker in bfeeding.

kids are the most amazing gift in this world!! xxx

They truly are :)

Many congratulations to you both.......... the next 8 months is going to be so exciting for you - enjoy every moment !!!

Oh how exciting, fab news, its lovely being preggers but a bit hot at the mo...enjoy x

Congratulations!!

Oh that's such fabbytastic news!!! Go Go Mr Honeyoc ;);)

I am already looking forward to seeing what wonderful dishes you cook up as your cravings set in, lol

I hope you have a sick free, nice easy pregnacy x x

Congratulations Honeyoc - that is really lovely news! I do like to start my day by hearing/reading something positive and this does it for me today :D From all the posts of yours that I've read over the last few months, I'm sure you and your OH will make lovely parents. Enjoy it - my daughter puts the sunshine in my life each day as I'm sure your baby will do the same for you!

Congratulations.

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing news......really happy for you xxx

Congratulations :) x

Awwww, this is fantastic news! Congratulations! Have a great pregnancy and enjoy the red days!

Awww wowzers!!!!! Congratulations to you and your oh Honey!! I'm so chuffed for you!! What a lucky baby who's going to be brought up on yummy exotic food!! Pureed plantain and yam all the way I reckon!! Hope you enjoy your pregnancy and pleeeeeaaaaaase stay on Minimins and keep us up to date on how it's all progressing!!XXXXXX

Congratulations Honeyoc!!!! Yay!!!!! I am so pleased for you both. Your baby is going to be treated with some of those fab recipes you do xx

Back