Oh my!!!!

Aww congratulations!! x

AARRGGHH!!! What absolutely WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!

It couldn't happen to a nicer person- I am truly overjoyed for you, mate

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so so much CP!! I'm so excited! Had a sick day today but I'm feeling better now (after too much non SW food though!! Ack!) Oh well.

Claire, my estimated due date is the 28th of February. Good thing it's not a leap year this year! :D

nearly missed this...thats fantastic!!! congratulations to you both on the wonderful news xxx :D

I don't remember if I congratulated you or not already, but just in case a big Congratulations to you and your OH! Can't wait to hear more updates on you as you progress through your pregnancy :)

Thank you so so much CP!! I'm so excited! Had a sick day today but I'm feeling better now (after too much non SW food though!! Ack!) Oh well.

Claire, my estimated due date is the 28th of February. Good thing it's not a leap year this year! :D

I was gonna ask if it was a leap year! And I love the pregnancy countdown!:)

Congratulations Honeyoc!

I am 11 weeks pregnant and trying to live life the sw way, however, for the past 5 weeks the thought of fruit, veg, pasta, meat or rice has made my stomach turn (must be having a boy - hubby hates veg too!) and I have lived on hula hoops, monster munch and croissants, I dread to think how many syns I have had, but because I haven't eaten much I think I have put on 1lb since finding out.

Do what you can to eat healthy (I had this thought I would be all mother earth when I found out I was pregnant, you know, not a bad bit of food will pass my lips!) but don't beat yourself up if you slip, your body will tell you what it wants and you need to listen to it, especially when it's calling out for beef monster munch!!!

I am hopefully coming to the end of feeling groggy but have not been able to touch strawberries, raspberries, nectarines, cherry toms and I am gutted, cause I love them, but I have started on granny smith apples (can only be granny smith!) and apricots and also I am having fresh oj to try and get the 5 a day in (and not syning it!) so fingers crossed the rest will follow!

So enjoy the whole experience and good luck with your new journey!

Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations Honeyoc!

I am 11 weeks pregnant and trying to live life the sw way, however, for the past 5 weeks the thought of fruit, veg, pasta, meat or rice has made my stomach turn (must be having a boy - hubby hates veg too!) and I have lived on hula hoops, monster munch and croissants, I dread to think how many syns I have had, but because I haven't eaten much I think I have put on 1lb since finding out.

Do what you can to eat healthy (I had this thought I would be all mother earth when I found out I was pregnant, you know, not a bad bit of food will pass my lips!) but don't beat yourself up if you slip, your body will tell you what it wants and you need to listen to it, especially when it's calling out for beef monster munch!!!

I am hopefully coming to the end of feeling groggy but have not been able to touch strawberries, raspberries, nectarines, cherry toms and I am gutted, cause I love them, but I have started on granny smith apples (can only be granny smith!) and apricots and also I am having fresh oj to try and get the 5 a day in (and not syning it!) so fingers crossed the rest will follow!

So enjoy the whole experience and good luck with your new journey!

Ooooh congratulations to you too!!! I also had all the right intentions when I spoke to my Dr and he said to eat plenty of protein but I'm really not enjoying meat, fish or chicken at all. These days all I want are green meals like rice, pasta, noodles etc with chillies on everything, more chillies than I thought I could handle!! The other day I was slurping tabasco sauce out of the bottle :eek:
So anyway decided to just eat the SW version of what I want. Luckily I haven't been craving any chips or anything (did really want a pack of quavers the other day even though I've never had it and don't know what it tastes like!). What I can't get enough of are water and juicy fruits like grapefruits, melons, etc, oh and did I mentioned chillies?!!!!! I've only been sick once and that was the day I ate all the bad things available on this planet... :( but I've been nauseous and dizzy and sometimes I feel so ill that I would have welcomed being sick but nothing comes up, just feel like poo.

Hope your pregnancy progresses well, it's so nice having other preggo SWers here!!! Alia just announced that she's pregnant too!! :D :D :D

Honey I think we are having a baby boom here on MiniMins, and mine and your due dates are only days apart!!

I'm feeling ok just totally shattered, can't sleep and feel yucky but have to just get on with it, if you give in to it you only end up feeling worse xx

Ooo massive congratulations to you! I love how excited you are! :talk017:

"my estimated due date is the 28th of February. Good thing it's not a leap year this year!"

Dont worry Honey, they rarely arrive on time!!! I was 14 days late, & still had to be induced...Guess he was a bit too comfy in there!
I conceived just like you, & it wasnt even planned! It was a one off, only time DH & I didnt use contraception & I caught. DH proudly confirms he has enough to fill a pram...

Very many congratulations to you both. Have a happy & healthy pregnancy x

"my estimated due date is the 28th of February. Good thing it's not a leap year this year!"

Dont worry Honey, they rarely arrive on time!!! I was 14 days late, & still had to be induced...Guess he was a bit too comfy in there!
I conceived just like you, & it wasnt even planned! It was a one off, only time DH & I didnt use contraception & I caught. DH proudly confirms he has enough to fill a pram...

Very many congratulations to you both. Have a happy & healthy pregnancy x

Oooh maybe he/she will be late as well and pop along on DH's birthday on the 10th of March! I can't think of a better present for him!

Back