Oh no am i in trouble??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by oxoxallyoxox, 3 April 2008 Social URL.

1. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Okay im on day 2 - I went up to go to bed and my chest is at me - its been at me a couple of nights but only at night oddly enough - anyways without thinking I took a cough bottle out of the drawer and took some of it!!

Have I ruined it - is it going to take me longer to go into ketosis???:(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Im sure it will be fine hun, most people have done much worse! Just drink lots of water and stick t it xx
  4. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Im not sure but you are to continue taking prescribed meds which you can understand on LT,if you need something to help your chest,what can you do x
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    You can take cough medicine for diabetics as its sugar free, I had a cough and asked whilst at the chemist if there was anything I could take and they said anything for diabetics, so I also got sugar free strepsils.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.