oh no need help quick

Missy_mint

OH NOOOOOOO i was ok on my 10th day now i can smell my parents eatin my fav food of pizza and my fav toppin pepperoni i reli wnt some:eek:( help me :(

i know bt lks and tastes like heaven i didnt ave it i ad my vanilla shake :eek:)

well i wnt the pizza bt wnt this more hehe so unfair all the yummy food is so bad for u and i miss actually eating food in general i ave so much time on my hands now :O)

bt u look tiny in your pic :eek:) im heay bt i dnt think i actually look it. how do i put a pic up?

That's why it's only a pic of my face :) it gets worse as you go down :D Seriously, I am freakish, I look like Mr Bump, fine-ish from the front but L shaped with legs from the side. People tell me that on a VLCD you lose weight from the top down, God help me then, because I need to lose it the other way round.

You have to upload a pic as an avatar, which is all in your user cp bit, there's probably better guidance under the tutorials though because I couldn't do it at first and it's a bit of a fluke that it's there now.

How much weight are you going to lose? You're doing Lipotrim aren't you?

aww thnx forever hope :eek:)

i dnt knw im hopin 4 stone already nrly lost one :eek:) i culdnt believe how much a weighed at the time i wanted to cry

Well, that's the past and that's behind you now. It's not about where you are, it's about where you're going (song line there for you). You are doing so well, a stone is a big deal. I lost 4 stone a couple of years ago and then ended up putting it all back on plus another one for good luck. I am not going to be so daft this time.

Just think you could have weighed that again if you'd have eaten that lovely peperoni pizza ;) xx

Well done Missy Mint - you avoided the devils pizza !!! I know how much you wanted to eat it, but just think how much you'd hate yourself if you'd eaten it and thrown yourself out of ketosis.

WELL DONE:D:D:D

ye now i dnt even want it because i cnt smell it and am full of water hehe ive followed the tutorials for the ticker but i cant find how to add a pic then you can all see me :)

you need to post more to put piccy up i think its over 20/25 posts .....get posting

oh rite thnx for that i will :eek:) so does it get easier this whole thing?? i dont want to stay on longer than 12 wks and but still have 45lbs to loose will going to the gym help or hinder?

so does this get easier???

question , questions easy tiger go steady at the gym and I would leave it a week or so before you do. x

ye well its my second week and before this i was going gym 3 times a week its free at work hehe and really going hard at it but i dont wnt it to stop me loosing

Back