Oh No! Nerves are setting in!

mini mouse

Well good evening everyone.

I've had 3 up days and 3 down days. I've found the down days very do-able and the up days positively pleasurable.

I've got hubby on board too, so plenty of support at home.

I've been really really inspired by the boards and the great weight losses people are having.

But..... now on the eve of my weigh in the nerves have set in. I'm feeling a bit more bloated tonight and worried that maybe I've eaten too much!! I really would love to see maybe a 2lb loss, it would give me such a psychological boost.... that I really could do with! I've had such a awful relationship with food over the last couple of years and I could see this diet as a way of healing that relationship. I suppose that's why I'm worried, that if this diet doesn't work out for me I'll be at a loss again with food!!

Oh well... only a few more hours to go now!

Wish me luck!!

Good luck my lovely but I would say go into this with an open mind, the roof won't collapse if you do not get the result you so desperately crave (I KNOW how important it is trust me I am in the same boat), I think what i am trying to get to is that you might have to give this diet a bit of time to settle in properly. Our bodies react so differently and this plan is a very different one to everything we have been used to. I lost weight in my firt few days and I am confident you will to but I do not want you to feel like it's deal done if it didn't work for you as well as you expected. Hugs xx

You must weigh in after a DD hun so if today is UP you will have to weigh in on Sat for your official weight, for those of us that do set days i.e m, w, f as DD etc then we can have set days, those that do strict alternates have a 7 day weigh in then an 8 day weigh in as if you weigh in after an UP you won't get a clear picture, good luck for whenever yuo weigh in and as Monica says , she is very wise that one x, give it time it can take a couple of weeks for your body to adjust x

Thanks for all the kind replies. I don't know why I'm so anxious all of a sudden!! You're right .... I will give it time. I know that due to me being on a holiday mon to wed next week with people who have no idea I'm doing juddd, that I will have less down days next week... so just hoping for a good start this week. This is typical me though.... over thinking things and worrying too much. I do it with everything , not just food. (Well that, or just ignore a problem completely... I'm kind of all or nothing!)

I'm on a down day today. I started last friday on a dd... so I've done friday, sunday, tues, thurs as dd and sat, mon, wed as ud. Actually that means I'm on day 7 on juddd...I'm further into it that I thought.

Thanks again... you're all super supportive :)

Good luck with the weigh in sure you will be pleasantly surprised xx

Hi Everyone.... I'm absolutely delighted to report I've lost 3lb!! Wow!!!

The scales say 17st 9lb which is the lowest I've been in a year and even then I only stayed there for a couple of weeks before heading back up again!! Whoop!

I'm so relieved and so inspired to continue on now!! I mean my up days have been so much fun and down days not too bad at all!

I suppose I'll most likely lose less next week as I'm having an extra ud/id with being away for a few days, but I'm very happy.

To top it off, I was attending ww for about a year and only managed to gain weight... haha... how mad was I to keep going to that! When I stopped in April I started to loose a few pounds and now with my 3lb loss today I am 13lb down from April.

Hope everyone has a good day... its a UP day for me in more ways than one!! :)

minimouse

mini mouse said:
Hi Everyone.... I'm absolutely delighted to report I've lost 3lb!! Wow!!!

The scales say 17st 9lb which is the lowest I've been in a year and even then I only stayed there for a couple of weeks before heading back up again!! Whoop!

I'm so relieved and so inspired to continue on now!! I mean my up days have been so much fun and down days not too bad at all!

I suppose I'll most likely lose less next week as I'm having an extra ud/id with being away for a few days, but I'm very happy.

To top it off, I was attending ww for about a year and only managed to gain weight... haha... how mad was I to keep going to that! When I stopped in April I started to loose a few pounds and now with my 3lb loss today I am 13lb down from April.

Hope everyone has a good day... its a UP day for me in more ways than one!! :)

minimouse

Well done on the 3 pounds Hun :)

I was exactly the same with WW and SW - I lost and gained the same 2 pounds for months and ended up heavier at the end than the start lol! X

congrats have you been doing 2000/500 xxxxx

Minnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee YOU ARE AMAZING !! well done hun and UP away happy today xx

Fab loss well done you :0clapper: x

Hi again, thank you all so much for you lovely support. I officially love juddd now!!

congrats have you been doing 2000/500 xxxxx

I've stuck to 500 cals on my dd and had anything I want on an ud. I do like cake and chocolate so there has been some of that. In addition I had a indian takeaway (tikka massala) plus starter, plus nan bread one night. On my uds i have not cut out anything and my cals have easily been in excess 2500+

My advise (until my body starts reacting differently) would be to enjoy ud without thought of restriction!

xx

Back