Oh no, not another one

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rock'n'Roll Diva, 5 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Rock'n'Roll Diva

Rock'n'Roll Diva New Member

Diet:
    SlimFast. Sort of!
    Hi all :wavey:yet another noob here. I'm sure you're inundated with newbies at this time of year, it's all party season's fault! Not only do I have my work's xmas do coming up in 6 weeks, but I have the added trauma of 3 friends' birthdays in November and my birthday in the first week of December. I HATE party season :cry:
    So here I am, looking for help support, friends and just a chit chat to those on the same road as me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rock'n'Roll Diva

Rock'n'Roll Diva New Member

Diet:
    SlimFast. Sort of!
    Haha, perhaps I should have explained that in my original post! I won't really be using Slim Fast products that much. I'll be following the basic SF principles but have a lot of protein powder from my last attempt at getting healthy. It's low fat, high protein and moderate carbs. It's very expensive and very very tasty. I thought that in the interest of saving cash I can use it. But following Slim Fast means that I can buy a pre made SF shake if needs be (i e brekkie on the run)
    Does that make sense??

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.