OH NO!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kgb04, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. kgb04

kgb04 Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    had terrible nausea from saturday to wednesday this week ( connected with TOTM) but so bad this time i couldnt swallow anything but sips of water! today i woke up feeling much better and the nausea gone but left ravenous......
    im afraid ive blown it all now :sigh: had sandwich at lunch time & fruit with yoghurt tonight ! why oh why did this happen, i was doing so well??????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

you have not blown it , if you have been ill your body obviously needed to catch up and you ate .. go to bed , get up tomorrow .. its a new day , pick yourself up and start again .. all is not lost in one day :)

4. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

Aww that's really good advice.
    I've got a horrendous cold but luckily caught it on 1st day of LT so suspended starting the program (after only 2 shakes).
    The medical advice I've received is that when you're immune system is compromised and you're poorly you do need food to build it back up.
    Your body craved the food that it needed to make you better.
    Maybe have a few days on a re-feed to ensure you're 100% (maybe speak with your pharmacist for their opinion) then start again when you're better and can commit yourself 100% again.
    Good luck and I hope you're feeling better again soon.
    xx

5. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i wish you well:)

6. kgb04

kgb04 Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks everyone, you are right, tomorrow is a new day,i shall forget the past and look to the future. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.