Oh No..

*Leah*

My lovely OH has just come home with doritos, dip, wine and popcorn.

Lovely treats that I really want to eat.. but I've used all my points and extra points for this week.

I really struggle with my weekends because we WI on a thursday so we have to use extra points friday saturday and sunday, then recover ground through the week.

Also I can only save 3 a day and i'm on 19 a day.. so I have few points to start with!

Hiya maybe can you not change your weigh-in day ? Or ask him if he'd mind not having or bringing the stuff you really want home infrint of you,maybe just explain how hard atm you find it, he could hide it and have it when you go for a long soak in the bath?
I'm afraid me having 3 daughters 15,10 & 5 we always have stuff in I love i just ignore now but know it's hard.... Hope you work around this and well done for stickin at it Hun xx

Hiya maybe can you not change your weigh-in day ? Or ask him if he'd mind not having or bringing the stuff you really want home infrint of you,maybe just explain how hard atm you find it, he could hide it and have it when you go for a long soak in the bath?
I'm afraid me having 3 daughters 15,10 & 5 we always have stuff in I love i just ignore now but know it's hard.... Hope you work around this and well done for stickin at it Hun xx

Oh my word, from your pic I took you to be mid 20's!!! I can't believe you have a 15 year old!!!! Whats your secret???

My lovely OH has just come home with doritos, dip, wine and popcorn.

Lovely treats that I really want to eat.. but I've used all my points and extra points for this week.

I really struggle with my weekends because we WI on a thursday so we have to use extra points friday saturday and sunday, then recover ground through the week.

Also I can only save 3 a day and i'm on 19 a day.. so I have few points to start with!

Mmmm maybe you need to ask your oh NOT to bring you these things??? Then you can munch on your ownlow point treats while he has whatever he wants.

I know its hard, but just remember that the feeling of getting into those size 10's will be much better than any food can give you xxx

Back