oh no...

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
awwwwwwwww :cry:well started of well today and at the min i have slimmin world chips in the oven but im just after eatin 2 pieces of chicken from kfc that was left in the bucket that my little bro had for his tea AND a big handful of minstrels :cry:sum1 slap me :break_diet::break_diet:

*Slaps*

Damage limitation time. No more straying, get back on plan.

Awe christie. :patback:

just remember that we all have days when we do this. if it were easy we'd do it alone at home for free. ;)

don't stress yourself over it. think ok, i had this and now i'm going to carry on doing it properly. don't give up because of this. just think, before SW you wouldn't have even thought of it and eaten more than that right? the important thing is that you are aware of what you have eaten as that means you are in control of the food not the other way around.

so enjoy those chips hun, and i wish you luck on your weight loss journey. :D

:whoopass:

You should have poured washing up liquid on the leftovers! Then the minstrels could have been synned and wouldn't have been so bad. Draw a line and carry on as normal, you may still lose this week and it wont be a write off. Next time think about the reasons why you want to lose weight, to improve your health, look fantastic etc. You have to be strong when faced with temptations, tell yourself that you don't need it and so you will not eat it!

na ah! you start afresh now :D don't want you on a sweet rampage till early hours of the morning. ;)

Back