Oh well here goes.................

DebsA

Half way through day one.............

This is so difficult

So, how do I get through it?

DebsA

Hey Debs, the first few days on any diet are always difficult aren't they.
What diet are you doing?

Try distracting yourself by reading, watching a movie, painting your nails, phoning a friend, anything to keep your mind off food really.

Good luck x

hi debs and :welcome: to the forums! I restarted WW a few weeks ago and the first few days were really tough but I stuck with it and am now really enjoying the changes that I am making!

I agree with bluebutterfly try anything to distract yourself - I find posting on these boards a fab distraction! Everyone on here is lovely and will support you on your journey as we are all going through the same battle.

good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

I am on the cambridge weight plan, Soul Source. I WILL get through today, only just over 3 hours and I can go to bed then day one will be over

hi,

best way to begin with is one day at a time, some people need to take it an hour at a time on really bad days. The first week is definitely the worst i think, but once you get going and have had your first week weigh in you get tons of motivation.

Keep posting for support

Good luck

X debs X

Hi Debsa I started today and like yourself have found it very difficult. All I have been thinking about is food. I am off work till Saturday and started this to coincide with the feelings of tiredness and headaches. I have been looking at food in the house all day but have kept away from it except for licking the spoon after dishing out some beans for kids lol. Keep up the good work x

I did it.......

I survived day one.....

Went to bed soooo hungry, tearful that I was going to fail, and in a right old mood.

Woke up this morning (after 3 trips to the loo for a wee in the night LOL) and realised that I did not fail, and I CAN do this.

Just had toffee and walnut shake for breakfast...............

BRING IT ON................................................:D

Well done

I am thinking of joining you all over here on the dark side.

Keep cheating on slimmin world and know its all or nothing on cambridge x x

keep going x

well done on day one debsa, im on day 14 today,it does get easier. your body gets used to it. make sure you drink enough water...

Well done Debsa. It was a difficult first day for me also but we both did it. Pat on the back. Still in bed at moment but thinking about whether to have porridge or shake for brekkie. I was up a few times for a wee in the night also lol. Good luck with today x

Don't see it as some kind of torture/prison sentence/awful thing you are embarking on.

See it as freeing yourself from the old you, as you being in control of the choices you are making as the opportunity to break free from the confines of food and open your eyes to what else is out there in the world. Not being able to eat, think about eating, planning what you eat etc really clears your mind and you will slowly start to think about all the other wonderful things you could be doing instead.

Hey, I've done day 1, day 2 today and I'm actually feeling really positive, from the last time I did it I remember day 3 being the hardest, I'm dreading this weekend as I haver neices over and we are going to the cinema ect. I also really struggle at night! :-(
We can all do this!!!

just back from seeing the new consultant as I did not like the first one and she was expensive, this new lady is fantastic. So informative, I have come away totally buzzing, and I know after my first week of SS I can go onto plan 2 as I only have 1.5 stone to lose.

I now have porridge, as the other consultant would not let me have any, so going to have it for lunch LOL

Well done Debsa x

Back