Oh well here I go!

kellymundy

Gold Member
Well at 7:30 tomorrow morning I will be checking myself into hospital to have my gallbladder removed.
Just thought I'd let you all know what was going on because I probably won't be on here for a couple of days after while I recover a bit.
Call me a baby but I'm kaking myself at the moment!:cry:

Aww hugs hun I can understand how nervous you must be feeling. Good luck and hurry back to us xx

Will be thinking of you Kelly and hope to see you soon.

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery.:grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

ive had mine out....keyhole surgery.....it was ok...felt a bit tender but its quite a straight forward op by all accounts.....make sure you ask them to save the stones for you.....they are so weird!!!

good wishes for ya hun!
You'll be back with us before you know it!
x

heya hun, you will be back in here in no time. I had mine out aswell nuthing to worry about only bit sore for a day or 2 afterwards thats all :) xxx

Good Luck with it all. I'm sure you'll be back on here in no time.

good luck with your op, make sure you get some rest and let somebody else wait on you!!
see you on here soon, let us all know how yor feeling asap! x

So sorry I didn't get on to wish you luck before you went Kelly.

Thinking of you. It'll be fine and no more of those awful pains.

Sending positive vibes. Let us know how it goes.

Hey everyone!:wave_cry:
I thought I'd just leave you all a quick note to let you know I'm ok and at home on the mend but it's still very painful (especially around by belly button:cry:).
I had a bit of trouble with the anestetic (sp?) when they tried to bring me round I couldn't breath at all so I sent everyone into a complete panic, including myself.
I should be back on here properly in a few days but I can't sit at the computer for to long at the moment, it's to painful.
Hope you're all doing well and I miss you all!:eek:

aww kelly, hope you feel better soon you poor thing - sounds very traumatic with the anasthetic too. Take it easy x

Back