Oh why when I lose it, it finds me again???

delfarren

I have been on SW for a week and can't believe how it doesn't feel like a diet. Have got to target 3 times doing WW but always manages to put it all back on! I lose weight quite quickly when I set my mind to it, but if I'm honest am usually starving through the whole process. I think SW will be a slower weight loss only because of the amount of food you can eat. I've done SW once before but that was before EE was introduced...How does it work???? I have about 1 1/2 stone to lose and would love to hear from anyone in a similar situation who's having success.
Del

Hi, I was on sw in october last year and lost 2 stone in just under 4 months. When I stopped doing it I didn't put it back on until I lost my willpower and started eating junk again.

I followed the old version but EE is that you can mix your green and original free foods but you eat one Hextra instead of 2 if i'm not mistaken.

1 and a half since should not take you long at all! Good luck!

I meant one and a half stone!

Hi, I was on sw in october last year and lost 2 stone in just under 4 months. When I stopped doing it I didn't put it back on until I lost my willpower and started eating junk again.

I followed the old version but EE is that you can mix your green and original free foods but you eat one Hextra instead of 2 if i'm not mistaken.

1 and a half since should not take you long at all! Good luck!

You are spot on :D:D:D

Del, how do you put it back on? If you can work out what types of food, and/or what patterns of eating (snacking maybe, or eating when you're stressed or upset) and what times of the day or week you regained the weight then you stand a better chance of keeping it off.

But if you don't work out what you did wrong before, no matter how slowly you lose it this time round, once you get to maintenance there's a good chance those old demons will drag you back to your old weight, or even higher.

Not saying that to try and get you down, but losing weight is about changing patterns, and if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.

If you can work out now what changes you made to make WW and SW work, they might be a good way to start isolating the habits or patterns that destroyed all your hard work before. :hmm:

Good luck! ;)

Thanks for the comments. The reason I end up regaining is because I'm very srict with myself whilst dieting which makes it a diet rather than a lifestyle change. I feel different this time because sw encourages you to eat plenty. I love to cook and have made lots of fab meals just by modifying the ingredients so it doesn' t feel like a diet. I lost 5lb the first week and 1lb the second week. I don't feel rushed about losing weight this time either, I'm just enjoying it. Thanks for your support x

Back