ohoh :(

lilscottishlady

Well 1st day has passed but got to share something only had half a bowl of chicken soup as the rest of the shakes were making me gag so much i couldn't drink them!! what do i do????? maybe LL is not for me!

Do keep trying to get them down, you should get used to them within the week.
I gagged on mine at first but now I love them.....!

Morning!

only half a bowl of chicken soup :eek: It's important you have all the packs as they provide your daily nutrients, vitamins etc.... I understand what you mean tho, took me two weeks to get used to them - used to have to send everyone out of the kitchen whilst I closed my eyes and gulped it down and was then retching over the sink!

How about if you made them with more water, and split them so you are having 8 a day... You're probably thinking 'oh i couldnt face 8!' but may help..

Also you could try and make some of the receipes have you seen the thread for things to do with your food packs? The muffins are great and least you will be able to chew something...

Don't give up just yet tho, think of the packs as medicine, they're gonna get you where you wanna be....:D :D :D

Here's wishing you a better day today,
love
Geri
x x x

LOL!!! You'll be fine Jodie. Don't worry so much. Just one day at a time. You'll get used to them. You can make yourself pretty much like anything (maybe even Nut bars?!) in time.

xx

I was like this with the shakes until I got a hand blender - totally changed the texture and I love them now !! £3.ish from Asda or tesco. A MUST i think for LL.

Back