ohoh :(

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well 1st day has passed but got to share something only had half a bowl of chicken soup as the rest of the shakes were making me gag so much i couldn't drink them!! what do i do????? maybe LL is not for me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Do keep trying to get them down, you should get used to them within the week.
    I gagged on mine at first but now I love them.....!

4. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Morning!

only half a bowl of chicken soup :eek: It's important you have all the packs as they provide your daily nutrients, vitamins etc.... I understand what you mean tho, took me two weeks to get used to them - used to have to send everyone out of the kitchen whilst I closed my eyes and gulped it down and was then retching over the sink!

How about if you made them with more water, and split them so you are having 8 a day... You're probably thinking 'oh i couldnt face 8!' but may help..

Also you could try and make some of the receipes have you seen the thread for things to do with your food packs? The muffins are great and least you will be able to chew something...

Don't give up just yet tho, think of the packs as medicine, they're gonna get you where you wanna be....:D :D :D

Here's wishing you a better day today,
    love
    Geri
    x x x

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    They are better with extra water......I have at least 6floz extra in mine.....lol

6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL!!! You'll be fine Jodie. Don't worry so much. Just one day at a time. You'll get used to them. You can make yourself pretty much like anything (maybe even Nut bars?!) in time.

xx

7. Angie H

Angie H Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was like this with the shakes until I got a hand blender - totally changed the texture and I love them now !! £3.ish from Asda or tesco. A MUST i think for LL.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.