Oisin's 85lb challenge

oisin

Silver Member
This is my second attempt at cd after putting on all my weight again while i was pregnant.

My challenge is to loose 85lb before the 5th June as im bridesmaid at my brothers wedding.

I'm on day 4 at the minute and am feeling really positive, have just finished my 2nd ltr of water and yummy orange bar ;)

Well look at that! We have almost identical goals and we're also pretty close in our goal date - I'm a month behind you :). I'm sure you'll do great! I stepped on the scales and after 3 days I've lost 5 pounds so I'm all sorts of ecstatic. Best of luck to you darling - not that you'll need it!

Well done oisin, I am day 5 and could have broken into the neighbours kitchens to nick their food, I was so hungry.
My CD counsellor doesn't allow the bars until week 3, hope they don't slow down your progress into ketosis but as you have done this diet before you know what works best for you.

Good Luck, you will be a lovely slim bridesmaid!

Thanks Girls x

Well its day 5 for me and im feeling fantastic and this morning while i was cleaning i had to keep pulling my trousers up lol so im hoping for a good loss on monday.

Good luck! Also day 5... here seem to be a lot of us, must be a post christmas thing! Congrats on the baby as well.

Day 5 done and dusted!! Tummy was rumbling like mad tonight

Bring on tomorrow

Day 6 almost over

Looking forward to WI tomorrow x

Woo hoo 15lb off :party0011:

well done oisin 15lbs thats amazing!!!!!!!!

That is an amazing result :) You are well on your way to goal. Congratualtions!
I have a wedding to go to in June too and I am really looking forward to surprising people.

Thanks Alexice

The wedding im going to is in Ireland and they aint seen me since april last year, so it will be a shock for them if i can keep this diet up lol

Good luck on your journey hun x

Week 7 and i have lost 42lb so far, just 43lb to go before june

Week1~18lb
W
eek2 ~
7lb

Week3 ~5lb
Week4 ~5lb
Week5 ~7lb
Week6 ~ 4lb
Week7~ 7lb
Week8 & 9 ~ 4lb
week10 ~5lb
Week11 ~ 4lb
Week12 - 4lb
week13 - 4lb 5 stone :wow:
week14 - 2.5lb
week15 - 4lb
week - 16 3.7lb
week 17 no WI
week 18 - 2.5lb
week 19 - 5lb fell pregnant but had a m/c
Restart 2nd febWeek 1- 15.5lb
week 2 - 3.3lb
week 3 - 5lb
week 4 - 3lb woo hoo pg again
91lb lost
Baby girl born Oct 22nd 09

Wooo Hoooo another loss of 4.5lb for me this week...

32lb to goooooooooooooo!!!!

Goodness you're doing amazingly!! How are you pulling these numbers, share the success!! lol. Are you on SS? If so, can I ask what you have? Lol I obviously need tips :p xx

Hi Hun

Yes im doin ss, I have 3 tetras and a bar each day along with 4ltrs of water xx

Back