Ok a stone lighter

Nessa

Silver Member
I can't work out how to do side by side photo's so I will do it the other way.

img_0028-1.jpg

This is me when I started the diet

p7300010.jpg

Me a stone lighter

p7300012.jpg

This photo is after I am a stone lighter this dress I am wearing is a size 16, I still have a long way to go on this diet and you can still see the lumps and bumps on me, but i can see that I am getting a waist, slowly but surely.

Now I can't see any difference at all can you?

OMG Nessa,

There is a huge difference already - with out being rude to you - you've lost it from your face and stomach.

Well done, you are def getting a waist line - you should feel very proud of yourself.

keep on doing what you are doing -it is really working.:D:D

You are very welcome:D

I know its tough when you start out, but if it helps I was your start weight when I joined CD in Jan and I now weigh 10st 11lbs (on my scales this morning anyway)

It can be done and you will do it:)

Have a good day

:wow::wow::wow::wow: Nessa, you so can see a difference, you look great. keep it up hun and with results like these you will be at goal way before you first anticipated. Posts like your's deffo help motivate us.. catch ya on the daily later xxx well done hun xxx

Hey Nessa, you can really see a difference, you seem to have lost from your middle and getting more shape, well done !!

Nessa you look lovely in your dress and so much trimmer than the first photo - you have a lovely hourglass figure which the dress really compliments..

Well done - you're really doing great.

Have family and friends noticed?

:clap::clap::clap:

OMG, what do you mean you cant see a difference. You can really tell that you have lost loads of your tummy.

You are doing great Nessa. I know some days have been a struggle for you, but on the whole you are doing absolutely brilliantly.

Keep up the good work and imagine how fab you are going to look when you have lost another stone!

Hi Nessa

There is definately a huge difference.

Have you not taken your measurements?

It looks like you have lost many inches from your middle .

Well done

I agree with everyone before me - you are totally looking much trimmer around the face, waist and tummy area in general.

I think when we look at photos of our own progress we find it much harder to see the difference than others - all the more reason to post your pics on here so we can give you some well deserved praise and encouragement ;).

Well done Nessa - keep up the great work :).

PS - love your hair colour :p.

Back