OK back again - but I am not the only one

Aaleigha

soon to be mother of the bride
Right how many of us have said this time its the one I can and will do
I have never had a reason to do this but I want to this time I want to for my daughters wedding
on weighing in this morning I was pleasantly surprised to find I only had about 6 stone to be healthy BMI I thought it would at least be 8 yes I was really thinking I was two stone heavier than I am

so after two attempts that were great but then lost it this is the time - knee replacement next year daughters wedding in about 2 years

I know I am going to need a lot of help but will start a diary and enter all my food that always helps
so who else is on their third go around but WMITT

Hi Aaleigha,

I've dieted lots of times only to lose about 10-15 pounds and then stop. I lost a good amount of weight only 2x (once time reached my goal and maintained for about year and a half; the other time lost it and got pretty close to goal but gained it back in less than a year -- this was last ear). So in a way, I guess you could call this my 3x time -- if I actually get all the way there again. I'm trying to lose 2.5 stones by September.

Hiya Steampunk chic, MissSB and I are both doing slimming world and both weigh in on mondays its my first week this week so welcome to the board and just remember you can do it because you have
My self at being a mature in age but not attitude will be happy with 4lb a month but obviously more would be nice

I am doing this for me in the first place but ultimately daughter is getting married in two years I want to be at target but with time to spare to get used to maintaining xx

Back