ok confused with lipotrim people now hers why

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by chefjustin, 2 June 2009 Social URL.

1. chefjustin

chefjustin Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.77%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i did a menu for week and then phoned lipotrim to check it was ok the lady told me not to snack inbetween meals not to have evening snack and to limt carbohdrate but on there sample menu day 4 to 7 theres snacks on it and evening snack now i wernt going to do that but i think its really strasnge why they would put that and then when you phone you get no dont do that i asked why theres no menu plan ideas ie for two weeks and they said it because there are so many efenic cant spell and different people doing diet to do but surly a few diffent menus could be done just for reference as from what they have done on samle sheets you get from chemist its not very clear at all what ya think people

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Have answered in other section, not that I had much to offer :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.