OK HERE GOES NOTHING..PICS!

EEEEEKKK! Mini!

I can't believe you blew it up :eek:

Thanks for saying nice things though.

I think we all find it hard to accept compliments especially when the old chatter box has been full of negative thoughts for so long, and it does wreck your self-confidence.

Claim your achievements and compliments you receive, for you worked hard for them.

I just came across this today...

"Watch your thoughts
they become your words.

Watch your words
they become your actions.

Watch your habits
they become your character.

Watch your character, for it
becomes your destiny."

Anon.

Love that saying. Its says exactly what I've just covered in my LL class tonight about Core Beliefs, I might share that with my class next week if you don't mind!!

Oh and sorry Pixie, forgot to say you deserve all of the compliments, you look absolutely fantastic!

Thanks Julie.
Seeeee? I am trying to accept them- I just don't believe them :p

Pixie you look beautiful! Well Done on your tremendous weight loss. They certainly don't have doctors that look as glamorous as you at my hospital! Angela x

Wow Pixie, what a stunner you are! :wow:

I'm so glad you weren't my Dad's Dr .. he would have had an instant heart-attack looking at you! :giggle:

Mandana x

Wow! Pixie! You really are STUNNING!!!

Wow Pixie,
You are truly stunning, well done you :D

Your idea to take a digital photo of your first one made me laugh - good idea tho!

How about emailing your counsellor and asking her to email them to youo, then you dont have to worry about your scanner... just an idea!!

Thanks for sharing them :p

You look fantastic Pixie - looking forward to seeing the whole of you though! Good idea of Geri's - we got ours by email which made it easier.

OH MY GOOD NESSS!!!!! WELL DONE YOOU U LOOK LOVELY - GPD YOU DID REALLY WELL -- BECOME A MODEL YOU LOOK AMAZING AFTER WEIGHT LOST!!!
LEt1GCvHjWEBzugQUF7O9d7jz-mAwzIA0060.jpg

ARE U SURE THAT YOU

IN A DARK? LOL!

What a stunning looking girl you are - keep looking in the mirror Pixie and appreciate yourself for what you are - a very beautiful lady!
You just need to build your self-confidence to match your weight loss!

:D
Thanks Guys you are all so lovely :D
I will email my counsellor and see if she can send them to me good idea!
My friend also wants to see them so I could do with getting them on here ASAP.
Charlie- I have lost 53lbs so far only another 13lb to go :)

Back