Ok here goes! SW

I think you need a new book, tomato puree is now FREE! lol

Does it really matter about the orange thing? There are plenty of success stories on here to prove that SW does work, so just use that thought to propel yourself forwards instead of worrying about an orange!

Ok ok everyone calm down.. if you read my posts as I said...

I am not dissing the diet at all... I am not concerned about the "Orange thing" All I am doing is questioning and again this is part of life...

I am loosing weight on this SW even though I had old books for the past 3 weeks hahaha...

Oh and I am not worrying about an orange lol.... there are far more important things in life... lol why are you getting so wound up about it? Is it wrong to ask and reason?

I have let it go ... I was just being polite and answering what others had put and put my view forward.. after all this is a forum haha

Oh and I am not worrying about an orange lol.... there are far more important things in life... lol why are you getting so wound up about it? Is it wrong to ask and reason?
[/quote]

Personally it was winding me up because you were asking a question, people were trying their best to help, and you were still asking "but why" like a 5 year old. Anyway, like you said let's forget about it! :D

Is tomato puree really free? *does happy dance* :p

It's showing as 1/2 a syn per tblsp on syns online :(

Treats, you should try not to have less than 5 Syns per day. They are Syns not Sins. The difference being, a sin is a naughty thing, something you shouldn't have. Syns are the Synergy of the plan. They are the only thing with any restriction but are there to be used. I once tried to use no Syns and I put weight on!

The most up to date book is the one with 2 front covers, a green and a red one. To get a current one on ebay would cost you more than it's worth. I would advise joining a local group and getting all the up to date information and if you don't want to continue with the group just stop going

*waits in anticipation* :D

I will let you in to a little secret - I eat tomato puree from the jar :eek:

:giggle:Oh dear... and there's me worrying about a tblsp i put into the pasta sauce LOL:rotflmao:

Personally it was winding me up because you were asking a question, people were trying their best to help, and you were still asking "but why" like a 5 year old. Anyway, like you said let's forget about it! :D[/quote]

Kirsty I have to say I do find it disappointing that you have to take to being churly about me being jovial..I am not 5 years old lol just someone with a sense of humour. I wasn't asking you specifically or wanting to come across as ostentatious but you seem to have read far more into it than what was intended... as I said I am more than happy to forget about this... but there was no reason at all to be rude. :)

But on a better more cheery note... I threw myself on the scales this morning and although no loss on there.. I can get into some trousers I haven't worn in months!!! :D:D:D:D:D

That's great - well done :)

Treats, you should try not to have less than 5 Syns per day. They are Syns not Sins. The difference being, a sin is a naughty thing, something you shouldn't have. Syns are the Synergy of the plan. They are the only thing with any restriction but are there to be used. I once tried to use no Syns and I put weight on!

The most up to date book is the one with 2 front covers, a green and a red one. To get a current one on ebay would cost you more than it's worth. I would advise joining a local group and getting all the up to date information and if you don't want to continue with the group just stop going

Oh that is great.. thanks for your help there Taz, sadly I don't live in the uk (although I am English) that is why I was asking what the new book is? Also this may explain to everyone while I ask so many questions as there are not groups around me or many that speak my lingo... lol

So I will work now with the body optimise one that I have and incorporate some syns.... thats wonderful thanks again everyone :)

Reactions: Taz
Well done Kirsty!! :D

You could use some syns having orange juice.

Do you have all your healthy extras?

Hi Doughnut.. yeah thanks... I am trying to eat my healthy extras... I would love bread... but well all the ones listed are English... and I have tried to find a bread over here that has listings on it.. but they bake fresh everyday and don't have anything on the sleeves.

Did see that with the new list they have pitta listed twice... average one at 3.5 I think and one in bread roll mini for 4.5 was wondering how that worked?

Has taken me a while to get used to the old book.. have to study this one now as it is like starting again... used two Sw cook books but seeing as they are oldish now.. could be syns in them that I don't know about... so more research lol.

Back