ok how do you make a yummy hot choc ?

mommysue

Silver Member
i know what i like and stick to it. love banana shakes but not the nana tetras. love the chocolate ones packet or tetra, not too fussed on the ones with orange or mint .vanilla ones yummy too . love the veg and mushroom soup. so thats my lot and thats what i live on ...... i do love hot choc so how do you make the best one , do you use a tetra brik and just add hot water , or hot water to a packet ?????
havent had anything yet so will give one of these a try when i know how to make the best one !!!

I've never had a terta but apparently they are nice made into hot chock. I just make up a choc shake with slightly less water whizz for about a minute and gorgeous thich hot choc :) Mmm infact I'm gonna go and have one now!

Also the chocolate orange makes a stunning hot drink too

The Tetra is ok hot. I halve the pack and top up with hot water..makes it a wee bit weak tho.
I prefer to pack it with the Pack and add to to 250mls hot water and whizz it up for a lovely thick frothy shake...Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Me thinks I might just go and make 1 in a mo..

Hi, I'm just drinking one now, I have two a day when it's cold. I make it up with 10 floz of boiling water, add 1 1/2 tsp of good coffee granules, 1 level tsp of Psyllium husks, top up to 15floz of cold water, add a sachet of choc shake & whizz round, lovely! Delete ther coffee if you aren't keen, I THINK you can add vanilla essence or other flavourings if you like.
Also with tetras I make a cup of coffee up & add the tetra like milk, I get 3 cups.
xxxxsharon

Hi, I'm just drinking one now, I have two a day when it's cold. I make it up with 10 floz of boiling water, add 1 1/2 tsp of good coffee granules, 1 level tsp of Psyllium husks, top up to 15floz of cold water, add a sachet of choc shake & whizz round, lovely! Delete ther coffee if you aren't keen, I THINK you can add vanilla essence or other flavourings if you like.
Also with tetras I make a cup of coffee up & add the tetra like milk, I get 3 cups.
xxxxsharon

Use hot not boiling water, otherwise you lose the nutrients :)

yuk. jsut wasted a pack of choc shake !!! unbearable. thinkl i will just stick to soup, shakes and coffee oh and of course water !!!

I mix the chocolate powder to a smooth paste using cold water and then add hot, not boiling, water gradually stirring all the time and it is gorgeous!! Love it!

I use half a pack, mix with about 5 oz hot water, mix it well and add boiling water and a couple of canderel sweeteners, and im off to make one now, lol

I get a tall mug and use the choc tetra, just top it up with hot ( not boiling) water
Can`t stand "proper" hot choc, but love that

Back