OK i am sneaking bak in lol................

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by 4busybee, 15 June 2008 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hello to all who remember me and hello to all new faces i have yet to meet,

I am coming bak to CD after trying everything and anything to get this weight off and failing miserably :(.

I have tried restarting CD countless amounts of times and can get to about day 9 then it all goes wrong dont even know why but i cant help it the bread beats me everytime lol.

Anyway cut a very very long stiry short, i previously lost 5 stone with LL then swapped to CD and lost the plot bigtime.
    So 2 yrs on and i have gained back 3 st and i need to lose about 4 to get to goal i think, but i am not bogging myself down with weights etc i am going by dress size this time and when i feel comfortable i am gonna call that my goal wether i be a healthy BMI or not cos i figure its got to be better than the weight i am now.

Anyway back on as of tomorrow morning and i am looking forward to it. I went out last nite for the first time in ages and it really hit home to me how i feel about my weight and how it stops me doing things i would love to do and how frumpy i feel, so not good and all good reasons to get bak to where i want to be. Also i have a wedding to go to in August and would love to be a couple of stone lighter by then if thats possible which if i remember rightly should be. The wedding is on 10th August so i have about 2 months give or take a couple of days so fingers crossed and i have to stick woth 100% so wish me luck and i will try and keep you all informed on how i am getting on.

Bye for now

Love Bee xxxxxxxxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck-you sound good and motivated. My motivation is just being a little less each day and wearing the same clothes that I wore two weeks before and feeling them looser!
  4. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

Good luck Bee!!! Well done for coming back.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.