Ok if your finding it hard...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by foreverhope, 22 February 2008 Social URL.

1. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Slimming world
    I know that many of us find the weekends hard! but Lipotrimmers everywhere be proud!
    what ever stage you are at whether you are just starting... thinking of starting or a long time server!! raise a glass (water) and cheer to changes BIG fabulous changes!! think of the future!! Think of your gorgeous self at your goal!!

And finally happy weekend.... heres to the next and the next... each one is an achievement!!

A pat on the back for all

Hope xxxxxxx:)
    ducatidiva likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julie84

Julie84 Full Member

Slimming World
    Aww, that's lovely. :D Thanks Hope. xxx
  4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Cheers Hope, here's to you too. Have a great weekend hun :)
  5. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Slimming world
    thanks girlies x
  6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    and boyies x
  7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Aww thats really nice Hope, I raise my glass of water to you hun xx
  8. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Slimming world
    woo hoo another weekend nearly done congrats all xx
  9. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

what a lovely post.....made me smile.....thanks :)

Debz x
  10. Sola

Sola Full Member

Cheers to you too foreverhope, the weekend didn't seem too bad.:party0011:Go Lipotrimmers!!:party0011:
  11. Tracey

Tracey Member

Cheers, i had a really bad weekend but after reading your post it made me feel a little better, have my 2nd weigh in 2nite i hope i get good news.
  12. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Slimming world
    Hey Tracey good luck! I glad it helped a little let us know hoe you get on xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.