Ok I'm back

*Theresa*

Been having a bit of a struggly time of it of late...not sure why as it was all going so well this year but then bam off I fell and I have remained fallen with a few scrambles to my knees ever since.

I didn't go to class on the 30th March as I had had a bad week so booked it off hols...went back 6th April +2, 13th April -2, poorly last week so no weigh in but I know it would be a gain so I am gonna go back on the 27th April and if I manage to pull a maintain I will rather annoyingly be the same weight I was on the 23rd March...that's a whole month of weight loss down the pan.

Why oh why oh why do I do this to myself.

On the positive because I have kept scrambling to my knees hopefully it will only mean I am the same weight a month on and not heavier which has to be a good thing....I've not lost it completely but I could kick myself for being a prat and taking my eye off the ball....here's to a better month this coming month as my wedding is 6 months today and I want to be slimmer before it :love047:

xxx

Well done for getting back on track and being positive. Its so easy to see it as a 'fail' and stop the plan totally.

Hold your head high, go to class, what will be will be and draw a line under it. Youve got a fantastic goal to work towards, I wish you all the best! x

You look fabulous as it is - another stone and you may well officially be perfect :Dx

Back