Ok, I'm making a promise...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
...to myself...

I will not get on the scales until WI day on Wednesday!! It's not going to make me lose weight or feel better. If I just tell myself I'm probably going to STS then a loss will be a nice surprise!!! :) ahhh... that's better! xxx

oh god, ive got WI on tuesday... and i have been jumping on and off the scales every day since tuesday just gone!
im awful for it!!
and then i get pissed off if ive sts in a couple of days of being good! lol i know its not a quick fix but i want results NOW! ha ha ha it really demotivates (is that even a word!?) me if i see that, then im really tempted to just think sod it... and eat rubbish!! NOT GOOD!

stay strong hun... it will make it all the more worth it when you WI on weds and see all the lbs youve lost :) xx

I've had quite a bad week so like yourself I'm not going to go on the scales till my WI day (which is monday) If i did weight myself and see a gain it will just disapoint me so i'm going to carry on and hope i've STS.

Good luck for wednesday! Hopefully will have a loss! :) xx

Lol me too! we are so bad!!
good luck for weds hun... im sure you can have a great loss by then... youve got a good few days to be good :) xx

Lol...we are all guilty of doing it Huni at some time or another!
I am definitely the kind of person that would pig out if the scales didnt go in my favour!
Now I wait until Monday to see how Ive done.

I don't eat extra or anything if I have a sneaky peek, it just annoys me and I end up coming on here and begging for answers! lol. I've stuck to the plan 100% for the 6weeks, 2 days I've been on SW yay me!! x

good luck, i couldnt do it lol. I weigh myself everytime i pass the bathroom, even when its the middle of the night and i need a wee!

Back